Thursday, August 13, 2009

Benjamin turns TWO!

Our little Benjamin is already two! We are so thankful for his lovable personality and precious smile. He is truly a ball of energy, and Daddy's little guy- he loves baseball, eating, wrestling, and anything having to do with his Daddy and big bro, Thomas. Soon, he will be graduating from his crib and moving in with Thomas to sleep in the bottom bunk. That will be interesting. It is hard to believe our baby will be a big brother soon!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

little benny is a kid now!!! it's been way too long since I have seen a galiher update and i can't believe how he is so big now!!! miss you guys! xoxo, jackie

Gallmeyer Family said...

I'm so glad you are updating again! Benjamin looks like he had a great bday! Avery's is in just a week...I can't believe I'm going to have a two year old!!!!