We cannot believe how fast time is going by with our little Andrew! He is such a sweet and easy baby...always smiling and just happy to watch the world around him, which is often a very entertaining and loud world, provided by his two older brothers. I caught him smiling a few times, which is not easy because as soon as I put up the camera to snap a picture, he frowns at the camera. He is not so sure about the black object blocking mommy's face, I guess. Here is our little guy at 3 months...




I think Andrew is going to be pretty tough and tolerant.
1 comment:
Hey Sar, FYI, when the girls got their valentines from the Galiher boys I asked them which one they were going to marry. SeSe said "Thomas!" right away so Summer said "probably Benjamin." Poor Andrew. It's hard being third! :)
xo
Post a Comment