Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Thomas started preschool today. I was so excited for him- I always loved school. He was ready to go this morning, and had no problems waving me out the door at the school. When I picked him up, I asked of course, "How was school?" His reply was typical, but reassuring, "Good Mom. We played, sang songs, you know, stuff like that." And just like that our little Thomas is all grown up.

With Daddy- ready to go!

Another preschool want-to-be.

Walking to his classroom at the very back of the school.

Posing with best buddy, Brayden.

Studiously reading books on the circle mat.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is hard to believe! This is an exciting new chapter in your life and in the life of Thomas! He looks great and ready to learn and grow in faith and knowlege! You are doing so well with the boys! Enjoy the day - celebrate God's love! Love, Dad

Gallmeyer Family said...

Time sure flies...I can't believe Thomas is starting preschool! It seems like just yesterday I was sitting on your couch and he was just a few weeks old. Hope you are feeling well! Love ya-kel

Jackie said...

Hi Galihers! I am already ready for more pics of you guys. Please post soon so I can see these 2 cute little guys.

xoxo, Jackie

Chris and Sonya said...

Update your blog already!! You're certainly not going to have MORE time to do this in a few weeks! Get going sister! xo